Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Style

At the last couple of home parties I've done, I've had several requests for a messenger style hip pouch. It seems that many people are trying to reduce their carrying loads and lighten up. There are times when they only want to carry their essentials. So I developed a new design and made some custom orders for this Hip Pouch. I also wanted to add some to my Etsy shop since I've received several messages there as well inquiring if I'll ever be making small, zipped bags. Well, here's the first one. . .



It's got a front, zippered pocket and two slip pockets inside. The pouch also closes with a zipper so all your items stay secure. The strap is 44" long so you can wear it messenger style and keep your arms and hands free to do other things. It's a wonderful thing!

P.S. Have a great Superbowl Sunday!

No comments: