Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Project

While visiting in New Jersey over the holidays, I went to this great yarn store with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I had no projects in mind or specific yarns to look for. But it's just asking for trouble to take me in a yarn shop and not expect me to walk out with something. So I got this idea to make legwarmers for Camille. This was the perfect yarn ~ super soft, sock weight, and all the colors of the rainbow. So I set to work on a pattern I found online and tweaked it a bit. And ta-da. . . . .
I love the way they turned out, and they have become very useful for dance class (especially when it's only 10 degrees here!). I'm now working on a pair for Camille's cousin in New Jersey. She wanted some as well, and of course, they have to be rainbow colors. It must be a four-year old thing!

No comments: