Friday, September 19, 2008

Shop Updates

This has been a great week for Camille Star. My new Gathered Bag was featured on the front page of Etsy and recognized on the following blog: www.pfeifferphotos.blogspot.com Thank you!!!

The Gathered Bag is one of my very first designs that has remained a true favorite. I've made some changes to the size & straps, added nickel rivets, and included grommets with a wraparound tie. This style is feminine and practical. It has soft folds and angles and is super roomy.


I've also "super sized" the Stacked Tote so it can better hold a laptop or carry infant essentials. It can now serve so many different purposes. I've also discovered this great outdoor fabric which is soil & stain repellant. It's a bit of a courser material and holds up so well. Not to mention the floral pattern ~ the colors are gorgeous with robins egg blue, maize corn, sage, ivory, and mocha. The inside has a soft robins egg blue suede.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I have the grey one! I love it!

I would really love a new one soon though, as all the black velvety detailing is wearing off.

That said, are you interested in doing custom orders?