Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby on the Brain


For some odd reason, I seem to have baby on the brain lately. And no, I don't personally have a bun in the oven, but it seems like I know a lot of people that do. Even more, I seem to notice tons of pregnant women everywhere I go. There are so many great baby items nowadays, nothing like when I was pregnant just two short years ago. Now everything is so fresh and modern, I just love it. I came across this fantastic shop on Etsy this past week called "Quilt Baby" and had to share it. Their handmade infant items have great design and are hip and bold. There are plush blankets (they look so great in the pictures I even want one for myself), changing mats, original artwork, and funky mobiles.




You can check out the rest of their shop at http://www.quiltbaby.etsy.com/

Happy Shopping~

No comments: