Monday, April 12, 2010

Shop Update

I just posted a Colorblocked bag featuring a scooter print from Echino (famous Japanese designer for those that aren't infatuated with fabric like me). Check it out!
I've also designed a new bag - it should be making its debut later this month! But I'll share a little bit with you for now - it's a smaller hip bag, zipper closure with front zipper pocket, adjustable strap and super cute. Lightweight and great for Summer!
I've been carrying one around for the past several weeks to test it out. I always do this with a new design to make sure the bag functions as I intended and holds up to lots of wear and tear. Plus, it's lots of fun for me! I guess that's one of the perks of designing handbags. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I ordered this gorgeous bag in 2010 and it's been 18 months of compliments since. People (including men) stop me on the street here in Ottawa, Ontario to compliment your bag. I tell them all to search for Camille Star on etsy; so if you have a boom in Ottawa-area business, it's because of this bag!