Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year! I'm really excited about 2010 and what's in store for Camille Star Handbags. I have some new fabrics that I can't wait to create with. I'll have several new bags listed in my shop this weekend and more on the way. Here's a peek of the fabrics:

Cherry Wallflower from Amy Butler
This was one of my very first fabrics to use when starting my business. This fabric just started being reprinted and I was thrilled to get more. Kinda neat to see it come full circle.

Anna Griffin Darcy
I love the geometric design of this print and the contrast of the blue against white.

Anna Maria Horner Volumes in Rose
This fabric has been out for awhile but just caught my eye one day and inspiration hit.

And remember this one. This fabric stopped being printed awhile back and I was lucky enough to find some this past weekend. This is one of my very favorites.

Hope your 2010 is off to a great start!

No comments: