Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yummy Discovery




I'm always looking through the different categories on Etsy to see all the great handmade stuff that's out there, and I happened across the yummiest shop ever the other day. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5235881

Bangerang Bake Shop (aka Fat Daddy's Bake Shop) has the original Cupcake In a Jar. They look so scrumptious, I'd take a bite through my computer screen if I could. You gotta check out their cupcakes. They use all natural ingredients, even organic when available, and no preservatives or artificial anything. And to top it all off, they're right here in Chicago.

I'm already planning several orders for upcoming birthdays. We have a lot of relatives out-of-state that I know would love one of these Cupcakes in a Jar. Who wouldn't want to get mail like this??? Now just to decide which flavor ~ naked lemon lime, captain carrot cake or banana butterscotch.

Can you tell I have the hugest sweet tooth??

No comments: