Sunday, August 10, 2008

Get Me Out of This House!!!!

It has been one of those weeks. First my son had the ever-so-famous hand, foot, and mouth virus and then my daughter caught it. While his symptoms were minimal, hers were at the other end of the spectrum. To put it mildly, she couldn't chew all week long because of the sores in her mouth and on her tongue. Not to mention that her legs, feet and hands were covered in tiny blisters as well. So we stayed inside all week. Did I mention it was all week?????? I was ready to pull my hair out by Friday night. So when we knew she was "in the clear", we bolted out of the house and made our first trip to the zoo this Summer. We decided to go to Milwaukee Zoo since it's a much nicer drive than heading into the city and none of us had ever been there before. It was great, but I think my husband and I were more into the animals than our kids were. They were most excited on the train ride that went around the perimeter of the zoo. Go figure!



Of course, I had to carry my newest style of bag with me. It was great at holding the diapers, snacks, camera, and other essentials. This bag has a unique strap technique that wraps around the bag and gathers ever so slightly. You're wondering, what does that mean???? Well, you can see it in my new Fall collection coming to my Etsy store very soon.


Now we're back home and ready for the week ahead. Hopefully we'll all stay healthy!

No comments: