Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Blog I Love

I recently came across this blog here and instantly became inspired. This woman designs furniture based on stuff you'd find at Pottery Barn and other retailers. She then builds each piece herself and encourages you to do the same by providing you with detailed instructions and a list of supplies to purchase.

She makes it sound so easy that I'm convinced I might be able to make this storage bed (with a little help from my husband, of course). :-)

You can browse her designs by piece, room, estimated cost, and skill level. And she shares her expertise and know-how for free. You can't beat that!

Oh, and there's also pictures from people everywhere that have built her items. So you can see the finished products and get even more inspired.

It's so great to see someone that has found her passion and loves to share it with others.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: