Monday, May 3, 2010

Waiting. . .and Waiting. . .and More Waiting

I try to be proactive in my personal life and in my business. I've found that this usually saves me a headache and lost time. So when I saw my bolt of truffle brown canvas getting low, I ordered more right away. Four weeks ago to be exact. And now I'm completely out and my new shipment still hasn't come in. So much for being proactive!!!

After several checks, I've been told that it should now be in mid-week. I'm not holding my breath! Just wanted to give you all an update in case you've been wondering why I haven't listed many new bags.

On a good note, this down-time has allowed me to organize my studio and make my set-up a little more efficient. I've also been cutting and prepping bags so that I can start cranking them out once the fabric comes in.

Thank you for being so patient - I really appreciate it!

No comments: