Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some Winter Fun!

You might have noticed I haven't been around much updating my blog or adding new bags to my Etsy shop. I've been playing hooky!


We had some family visiting us from the East coast this past week. So we spent lots of time eating, hanging out, eating, playing outside, and well, eating! But seriously, we had lots of fun and enjoyed sledding one day. The sun actually came out while the ground was snow covered so the weather couldn't have been better.
The kids had a blast. I was a little sad as Camille no longer wants one of us to sled with her. She sleds at school a lot and considers herself a pro now. In fact, she made it quite clear that we were "holding her back". It's so subtle how kids slowly let go of your hand until a specific moment confirms it.

Yikes, I wonder what's next?

No comments: