Monday, August 17, 2009

One Dish at a Time


Aren't these the cutest dishcloths ever?? I'm almost afraid to use them because I don't want to destroy their texture or bright colors, but I'm gonna give them a try. Time to toss out the old sponge!

I love to crochet and once again, with Fall drawing near, my fingers are getting the urge to create. My latest project has been these dishcloths. Not only do they save you money, but they're also easier on the environment. Plus they don't house all that nasty bacteria like a sponge does because you can throw them in the washing machine and reuse them again. My sister yells at me all the time about how sponges are dirt and filth infested. Well, Melissa, I finally decided to do something about!

So starting tomorrow we are using these to clean our dishes. I only hope they will clean my stainless steel pans. That should be a bit interesting. I'll keep you posted on how this all turns out.

No comments: