Friday, August 7, 2009

Colorblocked


I've finally taken pictures and posted two new Colorblocked bags in my Etsy shop. This bag combines great functionality (which we all need in a handbag!) and fantastic style with the extra nickel grommets and tie around the top. I love the way they turned out and can't wait to make more.
I'll also be adding several new Stacked bags next week. Don't worry. . . the original design is still the same, but the bag now features two straps. There's carrying handles and then a single adjustable strap so the bag can be worn in three different ways ~ by hand, shoulder, or messenger style across-the-chest. I'm very excited about this bag's versatility.
I also just ordered several new fabrics for my Fall collection. I won't spill the beans but there's great colors such as berry fuschia, tangerine, chocolate brown, and sky blue.
Have a wonderful weekend~

No comments: