Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shop Update

I've designed a new zipper pouch and introduced it to my shop this past week. I've named it the "Knotted Pouch". It's great for all kinds of things. . . holding pens & pencils, carrying your feminine products in a discreet manner, or holding your cosmetics. It's uses really are endless.

I've decided to just carry pouches right now vs. wristlets for a couple of reasons. 1. . .the hardware became an extra overhead expense that isn't a wise business choice at this time, and 2. . . I wanted to offer my customers a pouch that expresses their individuality, keeps them organized, and helps them stay within their budgets, and 3. . . they're just so darn cute!!!

I'm finishing up orders as we speak from a home party and have another one scheduled in the upcoming week. So please bear with me as I add items to my Etsy shop at a slower pace. As much as I'd like to have a full inventory, I have to remind myself that it's all about priorities and managing my time wisely (especially since Camille has just finished preschool and is now home everyday with me and Jonas). I have to start planning lots of crafts, pool trips and day outings. :)

Hope your Summer is off to a great start!

No comments: