Friday, May 15, 2009

Jonas is now 3!!


Jonas just celebrated his third birthday. I still can't believe it! Because his birthday falls so close to Mother's Day and we had family visiting from out-of-state, it felt like his birthday lasted for three days! It started with a trip to his favorite restaurant, Red Robin. Our kids love it there. It's loud, colorful, has yummy food, and every kid gets a free balloon. Gotta love it. And to make it even better, if you sign up on their website, your kids get a free meal during the week of their birthday. How cool is that? Just click here to sign them up.

Next, we had a party with our family. As some of you know, I have a tradition of baking each of my kids a special cake for their birthday. They get to pick the theme and I do my "best" to make something extra special. Jonas and Camille had so much fun looking at cake pans and then he finally decided on Spiderman. It was a little intimidating, but with the help of my mother-in-law, we pulled it off. He absolutely loved it!

Then we celebrated his actual birthday on Monday with just us. When he woke up on Tuesday morning, he asked if it was his birthday again. I felt like I burst his bubble when I broke the news to him that he has to wait another year.
To be a kid again. . .

No comments: