Friday, March 27, 2009

Positive Feedback

It truly makes my day when I receive positive feedback from a customer or someone features one of my bags on their sites. When you have your own business, there's no boss giving you an "at-a-girl", yearly performance review, or pay raise. So I love to hear from people - it makes me feel like I am doing something right (at least most of the time).

You can imagine how thrilled I was then to receive a kind "thank you" message from one of my customers along with a picture of her using her new bag at Disney.

One of my double-zipped pouches was also featured on a great blog (http://thebeladonna.blogspot.com/) this week. You can check it out here.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend with NO snow (unlike us). We're expecting 1-3 inches on Saturday night. Yuck!

No comments: