Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gem Wristlet

I've been sewing & sewing like crazy lately & trying to stock my Etsy store with my new line. So far I've introduced the Rubie bag and the Supply Tote. But there's more in the works. . .

I've been creating a new wristlet that I'm very excited about. It's different, modern, and practical all at the same time. And of course, it includes grommets!!! My own wristlet is super handy - I use it at the gym when I only want to bring my phone, keys, & essential cards. I also used it several weeks ago when my husband took me on a surprise dinner cruise on Lake Michigan for our anniversary. I was able to dance without having a purse on my shoulder. I have discovered how great it is to have a key item in your wardrobe that can be used for both formal and casual situations. So many uses (yada-yada-yada- I'm sure you get the point).

I hope to have several new wristlets listed in my Etsy store within the next week or so. I'll also be running a promotion to celebrate its arrival so keep checking back for details. You may just be the lucky winner of a new wristlet!

~Beth

No comments: