Monday, February 23, 2009

Dinner Time

I don't spend much time having fun on the computer as most of the time my use is strictly business (handbag business!), but just recently I happened across a fantastic blog. It's a blog filled with yummy, scrumptious recipes called "Dinners for a Year and Beyond". You've got to check it out if you're like me and get tired of making the same old, same old and are looking for something new to make for dinner. I tried the Divine Chicken Divan on Sunday, and my family loved it. I altered the recipe a little bit and used turkey instead of chicken and frozen mixed veggies in place of the broccoli. It was so flavorful and moist. Definitely a recipe that I've put in my collection as a "keeper".

Hope you find a meal that suits your taste!

1 comment:

amycaseycooks said...

Camille -

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind comments! I am so glad you and your family enjoyed my Chicken Divan recipe.

You handbags are so much fun. I think it time for me to go shopping!!