Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sneak Peek

Every Summer we head to New Jersey to visit Grammy & Pop-Pop and the rest of my husband's family. This year, our trip falls between July 11th-21st. Our kids are extremely excited (they still don't realize we'll be in the car for over 14 hours though!!). My daughter will be turning four so we will also be celebrating her birthday. It will be a fun time for all and a great memory for the kids to treasure. I have to admit I have mixed emotions about the trip. As much as I'm looking forward to relaxation and visiting with everyone, I'm going to miss my business. I really love what I do, and I feel like I'm leaving in the middle of a high moment. I've got some great new fabrics I can't wait to work with and some designs floating around in my head. So, before I leave on my trip, I wanted to leave you all with a sneak peek of just two of my new fabrics. There's a third currently available in my shop so check it out as well. I forgot to mention that I'll be visiting two awesome fabric shops in New Jersey so I plan to come back with lots of goodies and more new items in my shop.

See you soon!!!

No comments: