Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Favorite Read

I recently stumbled across a new blog I just love and find myself reading daily!

It's all about organization which ties into my "Year of Organization" theme. This is an area I am passionate about, but it's also an area that has fallen on the wayside as I've taken care of the kids, the house, and my business. So I was super excited when I found this blog, IHeart Organizing, because I was reenergized and ready to hit it.

I was inspired to start creating a weekly meal plan on a consistent basis, declutter and organize our home office, create a homemaking binder, and implement a system for all of the kids' school paperwork. I hope to share pics with you soon of all my hard work.

You can also purchase downloadable forms from IHeart Organizing's Etsy shop here. You can find a form for meal planning, chore charts, or shopping lists. They're colorful, fun, and sure to get anyone motivated.

Enjoy!

No comments: